For superior air conditioning and HVAC services in the Tri-County area, turn to Southern Seasons Heating & Cooling where your comfort is our priority. Whether your AC unit needs to be installed, repaired, or replaced, we can provide you with a customized solution that is quick and effective. We repair most makes and models of air conditioners, heaters or ductless mini-split systems. Investing in a quality air conditioner and scheduling routine air conditioning maintenance will help to keep your system up and running properly. However if you need professional air conditioning repairs turn to us for the company to call for outstanding HVAC services. Let the pros at Southern Seasons Heating & Air know if you have any concerns about the operation of your AC unit.
Residential Heating & Cooling Services
Your Heating and Air Conditioning systems are essential for maintaining a comfortable environment in Winter and Summer. We offer residential HVAC services in Mount Pleasant to help keep your home comfortable in every season of the year and improve your indoor air quality.
We offer comprehensive HVAC services that include:
- Air Conditioning – We provide installation, repair, and maintenance of central air conditioning systems, heat pumps, packaged units, zoning systems, and ductless mini split systems.
- Heating – Whether your home is heated by a furnace, heat pump, hybrid heat, or geothermal system, we offer complete heating services to keep your home comfortable all winter long.
- Air Duct Sealing – Leaky air ducts can reduce home comfort and indoor air quality. We can seal your air ducts to improve the performance of your heating and air conditioning system and improve the quality of the air in your home.
- Indoor Air Quality – Let us help you enjoy cleaner and healthier air with humidifiers, air cleaners, dehumidifiers, ultraviolet lights, fresh air ventilators, and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Preventative Maintenance – Your heating and air conditioning equipment will run better, break down less often, and last longer with regular professional maintenance. We offer service agreements to ensure that your home is comfortable all year long.
When you need a new system, we can help you consider the options to find a heater, air conditioner, or indoor air quality equipment that is right for your home and provide a free estimate. If your existing system isn’t quite working right, we offer same day service for repairs.